Aviation Automatic Portable ELT
McMurdo Kannad Integra AP
Automatic Portable version of the McMurdo Kannad Integra ELT.
The McMurdo Kannad Integra AP has all the features of the compact plus GPS and internal 406MHz antenna. Sending a distress message with GPS coordinates enables rescuers to come directly to you, rather than search the area. The Kannad Integra AP also features internal 406MHz and GPS antennas saving significant cost on installation in many aircraft.
Once activated the McMurdo Kannad Integra AP transmits continuously for over 24 hours on 406MHz (distress) signal and over 48 hours on a 121.5MHz (homing) signal, alerting international rescue services to the emergency and your location via the global Cospas-Sarsat Search and Rescue satellite system.
- Integrated internal 406MHz back-up antenna
- Unique built-in GPS
- Low cost two wire compatibility when installed with optional control panel
- Minor change approval available for most common aircraft
- Operates at temperatures as low as -20°C
- -40°C version available for mounting outside pressurised fuselage.
- Optional programming dongle, perfect for fleet operators
- Quick and easy retrofit with universal mounting bracket
- Built-in alarm/buzzer
- Completely self-powered by the ELT battery (replacement every 6 years)